Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, March 12, 2018

On Monday We STILL Make Things

Today Broeder and I made boats!

We saw the idea on Pinterest and decided together that it looked like something we could do.
All it took was an egg carton, a couple of straws, a bit of paper, some fabric for the sail, and bits and bobs to round it all out nicely.

Broeder did insist that his boat have a crow's nest.

That was a bit tricky, but a crow's nest he has!
Broeder named his boat "The Kitty" because he LOVES kitties.
I named mine "Beppe's Bounty" because it holds six.  
Then we set sail on a piece of foam.
In honor of the occasion, I wore my sail boat sweater that my up north sister gave to me!

Also on Monday, I do not wear any make up, and since I do not like to scare people, the picture is ONLY of the sweater.

I'm kind like that.

You're welcome.

No comments: