Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, April 02, 2018

And A Few More Pictures from Easter Sunday

My up north sister.

Yes.

It definitely was a winter coat Easter!
The Easter Bunny and his cohorts.


We also celebrated great-nephews 9th birthday!
Hertsje approved of the cake.
Jonge too!
And of course there were presents for the birthday boy!
My down south sister.

I do try my best to get pictures of everyone, but sometimes I miss a few here and there.
I think we all had a great time!
I know I did!
After everyone had gone home, I pointed out to THGGM that we hadn't exchanged any harsh words with each other all day.
We both were rather surprised about that.
Losing my cool while preparing for guests is something that we have always just associated with holidays.
Apparently, I CAN learn new things!
He was kind and did say if I really wanted to fight about something, he could come up with a few topics of conversation.
Nah.
Why ruin a new tradition?!

No comments: