Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Poor Boy

So on Friday Youngest Son sent me these pictures of Broeder.
While at school, he tripped over a cord.
No concussion, just a nasty gash on the forehead.
Eight stitches and a popsicle later, all was well.

Please do note that after the video I posted below, this boy popped right up and continued on with his day.  But a simple trip over a cord lands him in the ER.

Life is weird like that sometimes.

So glad our boy is doing fine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debra said...

I'm glad it wasn't worse and that he popped right back up, but oh dear! That looks scary. May he continue to heal quickly as only the young can! Blessings, Debra