Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, July 04, 2019

Independence Day Breakfast

It was hot and muggy at 9:00 am already!
But it is our annual July 4th breakfast, so we soldiered on.
I'm not sure if the reason our menu never varies much is due to our being traditional people, the simple fact that we LIKE this menu, or if it is all because I am bone-numbingly boring when it comes to food.
Our menu:
A lot of delicious fresh fruit
Blueberry muffins
Ham and broccoli quiches
Sausage
Yogurt parfaits with homemade granola and homemade strawberry jam

Why mess with perfection?!

It wasn't TOO hot, if you could grab a bit of shade.
 No complaints at all with this menu!

No comments: