Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day Picnic Up North

All of us who were able gathered at my Sister and Brother-in-law's lovely home up north.

They have lilacs! 


The boys had a great time playing baseball together.
It takes concentration to be a great pitcher!
For some reason (my mind is slipping?) I did not get a picture of the enormous amount of delicious food we had.

Oh, my.

What with it being my and THGGM's 41st anniversary today, I pretended that I did not have diabetes and ate like there was no tomorrow.

 This deck always makes me feel like I'm in a tree house. 

I love it. 

At my house I would have to sit on my roof to get that same effect. 

It would be difficult to balance my plate of food up there. 
 The baseball game lasted a loooong time.
 Not much of it looked organized to me, but these three had fun!
And there is a lot of room to roam, for those not playing a game of some sort. 
Pretty views everywhere.
This game is called Cockroach Poker.

Seems to be a family favorite.
Or maybe it's just gathering as a family that is the favorite.

And how GREAT it was to just be OUTSIDE.

May 27, and it is finally feeling like winter may be done.

No comments: