Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas Day

It was an oddly warm Christmas of 2019.
Our day began with the traditional brunch of quiches, sausages, yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, and almond cherry roll. 
I DID take pictures of the food, but it made me hungry again just looking at it, so I left those out.
Oldest Son brought along a new-to-everyone game.
It held us over during that time of adults still drinking our after-brunch coffee and the kids asking "when can we open presents?"
It took some concentration to learn the rules.

Do notice that Jonge has totally recovered from his St. Nicholas party fever and headache.

FINALLY!
Present time!
Pake is still in a brunch coma.
 I took so very many pictures - here are just a few...












One more party on January 5th, and then it will be time for me to hibernate until spring! 

I hope you and yours had a delightful Christmas Day!

No comments: