Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, January 06, 2020

Annual Extended Family Christmas Party

There was a game on.
Youngest Son, Pretty Good Nephew, and Jonge.
If they look expectant it is only because they are waiting to eat!
Down South Sister and her Son-in-law, in a different part of the house, also waiting for food.
It's a good thing we all like to eat, because we have a TON of food to work through.

And after that, Christmas Goodies!
Hmm.., I thought of it for months, but never did adjust the swag on the mantel.
I'm not sure why, but for some reason Daughter-in-law is explaining the finer points of bad taxidermy to Famke. 

This is not a regular Christmas tradition, at least as far as I'm aware. 
Normally I do not post pictures of people eating, but since we did so much of that it was impossible not to.

I'll just say, there was not much food at all left at the end of the day.

Treats and present opening followed.

Seriously. All this girl wants is LEGO, and she was not disappointed.
Six kids on one footstool. 
No room for the seventh one, as he is adult-size now.
 LEGO seems to be the gift everyone enjoys (even me!).
Don't we appear to be having a wonderful time?
That is because we are.
We are having a wonderful time.
Maybe someone should separate these two? 
Not at all sure what is going on.
I can only hope that you and your family enjoy holidays together as much as we do.
I like to imagine how thrilled my parents would be to know that their traditions have carried on, and that we all truly do love and care for each other.

And for you, I hope your Christmas Season was filled with love and hope for a bright and Happy New Year!

No comments: