Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, December 27, 2020

Fall Family Pictures 2020

In September our family all agreed on a date for Fall Family Pictures. THGGM and I headed out in October to be sure that the site we have used for years was still available. Not surprisingly, it was. Last year we heard that it would be used for a different purpose, but I believe 2020 made those proposed changes impossible. Everything seemed to be working out.  
But being that the years is 2020, it didn't quite turn out as we had planned. Two months later, I can hardly remember all the reasons the date didn't work, but I believe the first chosen date was delayed due to three of us waiting for the results of Covid tests. So, we went with a second date. That may have been called off because of rain, snow, and wind, or maybe that was the date a different one of us had symptoms and was in need of a Covid test. Not to let anything stand in the way of our family traditions, I dragged out my collection of Fisher Price Little People and Oldest Son got out his Lego and we came up with our very own versions for 2020! It was quite fun, but for obvious reasons did not include the usual birthday pumpkin spice donuts and apple cider from Robinettes. 
Daughter, being daughter.


On the first of November, an UNUSUALLY hot, muggy, sunny day, Daughter and her family trekked into the woods IN FLANNEL SHIRTS no less, to keep the tradition strong! 

We've all navigated this year to the best of our ability, hope you have too! 
 

No comments: