Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, January 01, 2021

Let The New Year Begin!

I'm having so much fun with my light box that I ordered an even bigger one.

THGGM dearly wishes that I would find another place for this adventure other than our dining room table.

It isn't for lack of space. I DO have an art room.

Actually I have two. One upstairs and one downstairs. 

But I have other creations in progress in those spaces.

2021 just may be another one of those years when I seek to get better organized, and then fall down holes of nostalgia from which I never quite emerge.  

Oh, and don't worry, I promise not to ONLY post photos of my latest obsession. 
 

No comments: