Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunday At the Cottage, Part Two

After dinner it was time to decide which games to play next.
The card game "You've Got Crabs" was decided upon. 
They look serious here, but trust me, there was not much seriousness going on.
There were three teams of two partners. 

That's about the only part of this game I was able to understand. 

But they all seemed to be having a wonderful time of it.


I thought that was the end of games for the day until I looked out the window and noticed a game of croquet going on. 

When Oldest Son was growing up, games were his 'thing'. 

I never thought I'd meet anyone who loved games more than he does, until Feintje came along.

He could play games 24/7 and NEVER tire of it.

Jonge wasn't playing croquet, but the croquet balls also work great for juggling, or so it seems.
Some of us, like Famke, were just waiting around for the sun to set. 
This sunset certainly did not disappoint.




The sunset reflects well on us, don't you think?

Goodnight!  

No comments: