Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 05, 2022

Friday At the Cottage

 

A  collection of pictures showing how we spent our Friday.
Porch sitting in the morning.


Swimming in the afternoon.

Well, some were swimming. THGGM floats. 
His floaty is attached to an anchor to prevent him from waking up in Wisconsin.


I'm on the deck, still reading Mansfield Park. I love the view from here. The ever-changing color of the water, and the ever-shifting sand bars, not to mention the many colors of the sky. I wonder what the sunset will be like tonight, on our last night along Lake Michigan?


No comments: