Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 04, 2022

Thursday At the Cottage (Part Two)

During dinner, it was still unknown if we would get to see another spectacular sunset.

It wasn't raining, just murky looking.

Fajitas and corn on the cob were on the menu. 

YUM!

My view during dinner.

There were many different kinds of birds flitting around the bird feeder.

But would they pose for me?

No.



Well would you look at that!?

A lovely sunset.

I love it when the sun reflects off the waves. 


It doesn't last for long.

Yay for lovely vacation days! 
 

No comments: