Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 04, 2022

Thusday At the Cottage

Thursday morning was a bit gloomy.

Not to worry.

There is still much to do!

Coffee on the front porch is an excellent choice. I brought four books with me. On Saturday I settled on this one. I've read it once or twice, the last time was about 10 years ago. Before I began it again, I read up about it. That was so helpful. It's amazing to me how different things jump out differently as one ages. 
Oldest Son and Daughter-in-law gifted me with the Sesame Street Lego set for my birthday. Since I struggle with poor finger dexterity, I watched while he assembled it for me! I have a full sequence of pictures of the entire process, but I'll save that for another post.  
Anyway.., it was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, so it seemed fitting that none other than Cookie Monster would share a cookie with THGGM. 
I sat in front of Hooper's and read a recipe book. 

I wonder what the sunset will be like tonight? 

Every one so far this week has been gorgeous! 

 

No comments: