Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, September 30, 2005

Happy Birthday, Niki

Yes. My old westie has made it to the ripe old age of sixteen. She is really happy today. When I woke her up I told her that she was officially old enough to date now. There is a fire in the fireplace in her honor. Daughter, Youngest Son and I got Chinese takeout for lunch in honor of her birthday. I even shared some with her. Now, in honor of her birthday, I think that I will take a nap before I go to work.

Tomorrow is the birthday of The Husband God Gave Me. In honor of HIS birthday, I will let him take the whole family out for breakfast. Yes. That will be wonderful.

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Happy Birthday to Niki.

If I calculated right, that's 112 in human years. You're right, she's plenty old enough to date.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Niki upon reaching such an old age. Makes my 12 year old and almost 14 year old sound young! Many more lovely years to you both!

Now, you are holding out on us...I suspect the daughter must be doing better now?? Hope so!
Elizabeth