Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stopping By the Dryer on a Windy Evening

Who's dryer this is
I think I know
It's housed within
My backporch though

It will not see me
Stopping here
To fill my washer
Up with Cheer

My little dog
Must thought it queer
To wash without
A dryer near

Between washer
And new machine
The darkest load
Waits to get clean

I give my weary
Head a shake
To see if there
Is some mistake

The only other
Sound's the hum
Of dishwasher
And bus stop bum

The dryer is lovely
White and deep
And I have more
Loads in a heap

And hours to go
Before I sleep
And hours to go
Before I sleep

No comments: