Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Family. The Good, the Bad and the Funny-looking


Just had to try something new.


It will need some tweaking over time, but over all, I find it pleasing!
I like that 'collage effect' and this didn't require any glue.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I like it a lot!! Might have to borrow some of the idea!!

Geekwif said...

It's lovely! I love multi-generational collections of photos.

Yvonne said...

I Love It!!!

joyce said...

where have I been? you've done a few interesting posts, and I missed them all. I like the weird things, esp Bob the builder.
Like the photo idea, is that shelf intended for plates?

And you probably should speak up more. Although you think of yourself as boring, I doubt many people would agree.

daisymarie said...

In our new house there is a mantle over a fireplace of sorts. I'm so looking forward to putting pictures of the family there!

Thanks for the welcome home!

Judy said...

I used to have my Norman Rockwell Mother's Day plates on it. At Christmas I had white platters with ornaments held by gold ribbon.


But, I'm really not a big decorative plate fan, and I need to use the platters.


This keeps the family all visible.


I cannot decide if I want to look for matchy-matchy frames, or keep it like it is, all mismatched.

oshee said...

I love it! I think it is a great way to show a lot more of those you love.