Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, September 14, 2007

Reminders

My mom was very mellow and very clear-thinking yesterday morning. This even though she falled to take her medications the night before. Anyway, I wrote a post about it. You know the kind, where you bleed all over the keyboard. But sadly, I lost it.


Earlier in the week I found these fabulous flash cards while thrift shopping. I thought they seemed like appropriate reminder-place-cards around the table. When I set the 'you are here' card in front of my mom she laughed long and hard. Then she asked what mine said. I showed her the 'i will help mother'. That set us both off.






Yes. 'we are here'.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I need a card that says "I'm all over the place and need prayer".
Isn't it wonderful just to hear your mother laugh? I love it!

Melissa said...

This made me smile. Thanks.

MissKris said...

This was absolutely heartbreakingly sweet.