
I got to stare into this adorable face today.
He is such a sweety.
Eight days old.
Someday I'd like to meet the person who taught people to say "CHEESE!" when having pictures taken.
So, here you have the "cheesy grins".
Can you tell? They love their new baby brother.
4 comments:
A certain two year old has taken to saying cheese ... sometimes.
Oh this is much better than the creepy sad potato. :)
You can definitely see the family resemblance even though he's only 8days old and curled up like a lima bean. :)
I can see the family resemblance too, and he's so precious!
I try not to say much about politics or social issues, but when you hear of that Dr. Tiller, the late late-term abortionist...and you see beautiful photos like these of your darling grandbabies...how, oh how, do people DO such things to something so precious?! It is something I will never ever ever in a billion years understand.
Post a Comment