Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh, Yes! It Is True!




Only SIX months until Christmas!


Wow. To me, it seems like it was just Christmas yesterday.


To be honest, I still come across the errant decoration that hasn't been packed away yet.


But, I'm also happy to announce that I now have a root cellar Christmas room. LOVE all those built in shelves. Everything safe and tidy in ONE place.


And, that book in the picture? I LOVE that book! If you are interested, I saw one yesterday on the 50% off table at Barnes and Noble.


Mine was a gift, and I shall cherish it always.


In fact, I used the idea on the cover in my half bath. I have my old blue Christmas ornaments sitting on the tops of all my old cobalt blue medicine bottles. Charming. And, still there. Sixths months after the fact.


I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe because nothing says "Christmas" to me quite like blue ornaments resting on top of blue bottles.


Whatever. I like it.
There. Just for YOU, I added a picture of what some of the bottles look like. Even though they look dusty, I still added them. For YOU. Famke is my 'duster' and she cannot reach way up there. Neither can I.
So. Merry Christmas. In six months.

No comments: