Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, September 17, 2009

Such a Sweetheart


Yesterday, this boy slept most of the day.
Today? Not so much.
He LOVES to smile, except when he sees my camera.
Then he just waits in anticipation of the flash, which on nice sunny days like today, does not appear.
He giggles for Pake, but not for me.
I get soft coos and lots of nuzzling.


Kado has a wide array of faces.
He is just TOO fun!


I'm having lots of fun with this one!
I was a wee bit concerned that with a 2 year old and a 3 1/2 year old there just would not be the time to lavish on this one.
But, there is PLENTY of time!
Everyone seems to be thriving and happy.




I know. I know!
So many pictures today.
But, just so you know, I think I took just as many pictures of the grape vine in the backyard as I did of the grand kids.
Fun times. They will grow up SO quickly. This I know full well.

2 comments:

MissKris said...

And I think that's why time spent with the grandbabies is just all that much sweeter, because time and experience have shown us just how fast they do grow. I feel so sorry for grandparents who don't live close enough to spend a lot of time with their grandbabies. But I notice with a lot of them that they're glad to hand them right back to the parents. Maybe they haven't spent enough quality time to really get to KNOW those grandbabies...maybe they think time spent with them now is like time was when their own children were little when we were frazzled young adults still growing up ourselves. Not that, if we're lucky, we ever DO fully 'grow up' ourselves. I spend a lot of time playing 'fort' under our big SpongeBobby quilt myself. Ah well...that's all of THEIR loss, eh, Judy? They don't know what they're missing.

Melissa said...

He is so cute and so himself - not one of the other two - life is good.