Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cookie Boys!










They look so SERIOUS!
One would never know what a GREAT time we had making cookie boys!
Uncle Evan came, which made it possible.
In the inbetween time of being the mom to being the grandma, I learned that things go better WITHOUT frosting.
And, just so we all had matching rolling pins, I got four blocks from the block box, oiled them with cooking oil, and away we rolled!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

What a fun and memory making activity. It's funny how "kids" of any age can get into cookie making and decorating.