Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, December 14, 2009

I Should Listen More Closely




Jonge got control of the little plastic animals while Famke took a very looong nap.
He noticed that I had taken a fawn and added it to one of my table-top dioramas.
He was not amused and did not approve.
Of course, I let him take it back. He said something, but I was busy with Kado and didn't quite catch what he said.
Then, after they had been gone for quite a while, I noticed the two dogs on the cupboard above.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I love listening to them make up stories when they play with these little things. Even the littlest ones have a story in their head and know how they think things should be.