Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Try



Really. I do.
I have several blog posts in different stages of done-ness. My brain is just not working correctly. I'm sure if I were to lean my head slightly to one side you could see the brain cells falling out of my ear.


Today I managed to bring order back to the guest room. Remember how I bought all those great storage thingies so it could EASILY be picked up? This week I fell behind on THAT plan.


Anyway..,
Sometimes I wonder what sort of play has been going on.


Take this little drama for instance. What IS happening here?


It does look like quite the sad story, doesn't it?


I did some thrift shopping today.


Look what I found!


MORE Madame Alexander Happy Meal Dolls!


Are you as excited as I am?


I now have someone from the lollipop guild.
Seriously. I try.

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

you are doing just fine :)

I feel a little bad for the doll face down... it DOES look like a sad story!

MissKris said...

Boy, it's been a while since I've had time to comment! A lot of catching up to do here so I'll condense it all in this one, ha! LOVE the photos and descriptions of the grands, Judy. I can't believe how 'grown up' Jonge and Dylan are becoming...no longer babies, that's for sure. Sometimes I wish I had a grandgirl, too, but honestly, I'm very content with what I have. I am so much of a tomboy myself, I can get 'down and dirty' with the boys and love every second of it. Kado's going to be 1 before we know it! These are the times of our life, girl...and aren't they wonderful?!.

Jeanie said...

I don't know how or when I missed Madame Alexander Happy Meal dolls, but it was fun to get to see them. I have always been a Madame Alexander fan. I have a couple of dolls that need to be sent in to her hospital for repair, if the still do that.