Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Six Months Old



How can Kado possibly be six months old already?


It's been quite the six months, too.


I spend as much time as I can just gazing into his eyes, because I know that soon, VERY soon, he is not going to want me to do that anymore.




He sits very nicely on his own, and has just cut his very first tooth!


Yes. It's right there where his tongue is pointing.


You can't tell from this picture, but he has the amazing ability to roll the tip of his tongue into a sharp little point in an effort to get someone, ANYONE to notice exactly where the problem spot is.


I truly do not know how I would have made it through the past six months were it not for this sweet little bundle of cuteness and his equally delightful siblings.


Since watching "Holiday Inn" this month, I've been singing I've Got Plenty to Be Thankful For just as much as I've been singing White Christmas.





No comments: