Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can't Stop Tweaking



Can you tell? I gave up on painting my own birds. I found these sihlouettes from Martha Stewart at Michael's. Now I'm still trying to decide if they need a twig to stand on.

I'm still tweaking the middle of the breeze-way. So I stuck two of the silhouettes in there also.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO.MUCH.STUFF

LESS IS MORE!!!!!!!!!

You could open a store with all of your clutter.

Janie Fox said...

I am laughing because I thought it said I can't stop tweeting and I thought if she tweets maybe I should be. I like it. I think Anonymous might have a twig crossways in their butt. haha Sheesh if ya cant be nice...shuttie.

Judy said...

Heh. They talk as if clutter is a problem.

Tournesol said...

I think it's beautiful! Love the pumpkin scene.

Robyn said...

I love the blue, green and yellow with all the cute birdie items. I think twigs would look great with the birds!