Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Leaves Fall



While browsing through Bed, Bath, and 'Begone' today with THGGM who was looking for a specific curtain rod I stumbled on these felt leaf placemats.


Hmm. I'm not in the market for any placemats, but sudden inspiration struck and I thought I could try them as 'wall art' in my newly painted and rearranged bedroom.



It's night, but I just HAD to take a picture with the flash. So use your imagination.


Three tiny glue dots are holding each one up.


These were $1.99 a piece. There were at least two other fall colors, brown and orange as I recall.


So for six dollars I have something new and interesting in my corner of the bedroom.


I'm really liking it! What thinkest thou?


5 comments:

daisymarie said...

I love them. They're perfect. But even more, I love that you could see them as wall art. I would love to go shopping with you some time...I think it would be beyond a hugmongous amount of fun.

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea!!

Anonymous said...

NO!

Anonymous said...

They'd be cute in a preschool classroom, but not for a bedroom.

Tournesol said...

I love it, I don't know how you think of such cool stuff: )