Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sleep Over for Two



This is how we have fun on a Saturday evening!

I'm SURE that Jonge and Famke think that all we do is eat at Wendy's, shop at Michael's, watch "Toy Story 3", and read "Good Night Richard Rabbit".

Really, it's not such a bad plan...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cozy looking little nest! That banner is festive and just the right touch.
Of course the Story Teller and the captive Audience are both great subjects.
I think your plan sounds great!

Jen

Mary Ann said...

Love that he's using a Boppy pillow!:-)

daisymarie said...

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Pat said...

I agree, that sounds like a good plan to me.
I've watched as your first grandson arrived, now he's getting to be such a big boy...how time flies, and makes me meloncholy!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

You have a GOOD MAN there and you know it.
Which....also make him a GREAT PAKE !
Lucky kids to have THE BOTH OF YOU. :0)

Tournesol said...

Perfect Saturday night if you ask me!

Melissa said...

melt my heart...