Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Had an Idea...


So I filled a cutlery tray with a bunch of wooden stars, tiny bottle brush trees, little pine cones, some pipe cleaner people and a few other bits.
Wouldn't it be fun to arrange some of this into winter-y scenes and put them under glass?
Yes. I thought so too!







Well. The under glass part didn't work as well as I'd hoped.
So I found a tiny drawer, which worked somewhat better.
And isn't THGGM's old toy truck adorable filled with trees?
I'm hoping to try this with the grand kids tomorrow.
Tonight I gathered up a few small wooden boxes. I also have some plastic cows, sheep, and camels.
Most likely I'll switch over to the old school Fisher Price Little People, but in my head I see it this way.
Since I'm still having SUCH commitment issues with my craft supplies, this way makes it all doable for me.





4 comments:

Janie Fox said...

We like the same kind of things. You need to send me that deer, my dear.

Melissa said...

Love THGGY's truck with the trees - brilliant

MissKris said...

I have one of Dear Hubby's childhood trucks like that tucked away somewhere in all the stuff that's never been unpacked yet. Just a wee bit smaller than THGGY's.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Love how your imagination works m/f. :0) Always something for the tired eyes to OPEN THEM WIDE!
Ohhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !