Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, December 03, 2011

Twenty-Three Days Until Christmas


Can't stop cutting up coffee filters.
I've already checked some of the sites my Dutch friend mentioned in the comments on the post below.
It was a fun way to spend a dreary rainy Saturday afternoon.

The one below I did last night when I couldn't sleep.
TWELVE girls.
This is addicting!

And up until a few minutes ago, my house was covered in tiny bits of coffee filter.

But I vacuumed that mess. This is a GOOD sign. I'm beginning to feel better!

2 comments:

daisymarie said...

It is a very good sign, and one I'm quite glad to hear about!

Janie Fox said...

I love those 12 girls. I am off to look up your blog comments and find that site.