Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday DiL2

Believe it or not, I took A LOT of pictures at DiL2's birthday party yesterday.
But not too many of them turn out well.

 Mostly just the ones I took into Oldest Son and DiL1's dining room.
 The grand kids had a good time playing with the Millennium Falcon and Luke Skywalker.

We colored pictures too.  I should have at least attempted to take pictures of that.
Oldest Son made homemade mint chocolate ice cream.
It was wonderful.

I made brownies.  They were okay

Hmm.  Pictures of dessert would have been lovely.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well, I ♥ that (is it) cinnamon/orange color in their dining room. I can imagine all the rest - the ice cream, brownies, coloring, etc.

MissKris said...

Wow, I love the glow of the light in these!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

More memories .....FAMILY is where it's at and what it's all about!
(((hugs)))Pat

Unknown said...

It's actually a salmon color that we thought was hideous when we first moved in, but it turns out to be quite complementary with many other colors.