Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, March 03, 2013

I Do Not Know Where the Time Goes


What a great weekend!

It started out with a bit of good news, included a family game night, Jonge and Famke spent the night, and it ended with some fun trips around town.

Presently, THGGM is drawing up plans to do some slight changes to our kitchen. Eventually.

I'm sitting at this computer, staring at the screen wondering what in the world to write on this blog anymore.

I am sure that my life seems dreadfully boring to anyone who is not me.

But I cannot even begin to express how much I enjoy being surrounded by these amazing grandchildren.

So I suppose I'll just continue on posting pictures of them until they tell me not too.

Oh, and although it is still freezing and snowy around here, there are definite signs of spring!  Today I saw greens poking up through the ground and last night the smell of skunk wafted through the night time air.

Yay!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous photo!! Don't stop writing! I would miss you...

Amy said...

It's what life is all about. Besides you've been creating a wonderful journal of your life with your grandchildren. Priceless.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember Fred Rogers, aka Mr. Rogers? His show was my favorite as a kid. Visiting your blog revisits that same place of peace, serenity, and beauty. Your wry wit and 'take' on things makes it fun, no matter what's going on.
You are irreplaceable.
Hmmmm, wonder what the family news is....

Jen

Mitzi said...

Don't even think about quitting blogging. I love reading about your grandchildren and your life. And I always enjoy seeing the new little things you do around your home and enjoy your thrifting finds.