Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 20, 2015

Vacation Sunday Evening

Two beautiful sunsets in a row!


Even at 57, it amazes me that the sun rises and sets every single day without my doing a single thing about it. 

And I am also amazed by how sunlight changes how we see things. 

And shadows?  Oh, I DO love shadows.
Daughter in the setting sun.
Time to head down for another day of sunset swimming!
I believe that this is what FUN looks like.
A beach all to themselves.
But they are forty-nine steps down from me, as I fill my diet Coke can with Lake Michigan sunset. 


 And then, it just kept getting better and better.  I have dozens of pictures of this sunset.  Every thing changes, and every change is just a bit cooler than it was before.  But I liked these two the best. 

No comments: