Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, September 07, 2015

It Happened Sunday At Allers Pond



 Sunday was a last hurrah picnic for the kids before school resumes tomorrow.
 Jonge requested that Pake bring his remote control boat.  Pake requested a frog to ride on the boat.
 Who would have EVER thought that this would work?!
 But the frog really seemed to be having a great time!  I mean, he COULD have jumped out at any time, but he did not.  Maybe he knew what a thrill it was.
 Daughter was the official frog catcher, with help from her older brother.































And look!  There was even a line!

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

This brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing. (((hugs)))