Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, October 25, 2015

Monday Seems So Long Ago

On Monday I was all excited to get back to "normal" after vacation.


These two have a lot of things to chose from that can only be played with when Broeder is napping.
On Monday they chose the button box!
We made button faces, sorted buttons, and just felt how interesting dragging ones hands into a button box feels!
Even after I thought I had it all put away, they found it again.  They each chose a favorite button to play with.  I don't understand how THAT was fun, but they were thrilled with their one button.

No comments: