Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 22, 2015

After School

This is what it looks like around here after school.   There is drawing, homework, reading, and piano playing going on.  It is winterish now, the time of year when I am tired the hour before the sun begins to set.  And pretty much all the time before that too.  I was born to hibernate, of that I am sure.



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Tired here, too! With none of the activity YOU have to excuse it!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Wishing you and your a very Happy Thanksgiving.
(((hugs)))