Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Yesterday at My House

My sister came to town and brought along her 1st grade grandson, who did not have school yesterday.  Here he is reading "There's a Monster at the End of this Book" to Feintsje.  It is amazing to me how a two year old, two four year olds, and a six year old can all play so well together, but they all do.  Truly, miracles are happening all around us.
My sister's grandson had a terribly scary health concern, on going for a few months now, but things have turned out VERY well for him, for which we are all extremely grateful!

No comments: