Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Last Tuesday's Vacation Sunset

v


Have you ever noticed how sometimes the cloudy sunsets are equal in beauty to the unclouded ones?

I truly believe so.  This one was STUNNING, yet so hard to capture with a point and shoot camera.

And that picture to the left?  That is me on my very last day of being 57.

Note in this very last picture, there was a heart shaped cloud, with a heart shaped cloud within it!  So cool to see.

What a beautiful sunset.  And did you notice we seem to be the only ones enjoying it?  I don't get that.  But I am NOT complaining.  You know me.., not one to complain!

No comments: