Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, September 02, 2016

What a Difference

This picture was taken in June of 2013.  Feintsje was just a couple of weeks shy of his second birthday.
Here he is three years later.
I'm waxing nostalgic over here.
Feintsje marches off to full-time kindergarten on Tuesday.
Since he was six weeks old he has spent two or three days a week with me.  Those days are in the past.
Oh, and I shall still have kids here during the week.
Hertsje will be going to morning pre-school three days a week, and she will spend those afternoons with me.  I can't wait!
Feintsje and his siblings will be here for about an hour and a half after school a few days a week, so I shall see them.  But it won't be the same.
Broeder has started daycare full time but I'm hoping to get to see a lot of him, as we still intend to babysit so his parents can go out and do fun things together.
Still, it all feels so different.
Not BAD, just different.

Me and change, we don't get along.

No comments: