Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Spontaneous Road Trip

Last week Sunday on our way home from Wisconsin we stopped at an antique mall in Michigan City, IN.
There were two things there that I saw that really appealed to me, but I did not get them.
Instead, I bought a mink collar.
Yup.  A MINK collar.
It was on sale.
And I justified it as a lovely addition to the dress-up clothes drawer.
One of the things I saw was a beautifully framed picture of a little Dutch girl.
I have regretted all week not getting that.
So, before noon today THGGM suggested that we drive to Indiana to see if that picture was there.
And look!  IT WAS!
The drive to Indiana was beautiful, with a lot more fall color than last Sunday.
I found one more thing, also with a picture of Dutch kids, but I shall save that for another day.
And if you are ever out traveling around I would suggest that you too stop at the Antique Market in Michigan City, IN.
It is very well maintained and the prices are excellent!

No comments: