Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Monday

Today being Monday AND Halloween, we really had to make things!

So we stirred up some cake batter, whipped up some butter cream frosting, and made pumpkin cupcakes!
It's was a sticky process, but since it was also finger licking good, we coped with the stickiness!
Someone had a great time giving the pumpkins silly faces.
A masterpiece!
If I do say so myself, they were very good!
YUM!
I do believe it was a very successful day of  making things!
And look who came trick or treating at our house?
I can't be sure, but they do look a little bit like Hertsje and Broeder!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: