Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, October 17, 2016

Still Making Things on Monday

It is Monday, so we made things, which is pretty much what we do every day.
I've used this idea before, but not with Hertsje.
I didn't tell her what we were going to do, except to say we were going to make a coconut tree.
We cut out the tree, leaves, and coconuts.
Okay.  So neither of us have ever seen an actual coconut tree, but we did do our best!
Still, she was not quite sure why we had just taped our creation to the bottom of a cookie sheet.
Her expression says it all.
There are times when I just plain exasperate her.
But the minute I opened up the package of magnetic letters, she KNEW!
And all the letters made their way up the coconut tree!
Chicka Chicka BOOM BOOM!


No comments: