Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, October 14, 2016

This Week

These pictures were taken over three days.
I just left everything out on the table from Wednesday afternoon to Friday night.
It's all cleaned up now.
These three kids enjoyed making these as much as I did.
And you KNOW how much I enjoy this stuff!
Aren't they just the cutest?
The spiders too!
When I get low on certain craft supplies my anxiety levels rise.
I had to make a Friday night run for stick-on googly eyes.
Oh, I HAD more.
But could I FIND them?
NO!  I could not.
They are now hanging (there is a tiny clothespin glued underneath them) in our breezeway, looking very scary.  But in a cute way, as I don't like really scary things.

No comments: