Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, February 24, 2017

My Thursday

Hertsje and Broeder were feeling a bit under the weather yesterday.
They came in the morning to rest and recover.
We had muffin tin lunch!
Haven't done that in awhile.
Broeder took a nap while Hertsje and I listened to classical music.
She is learning about Mozart in her preschool music class, but I didn't have any Mozart on CD.
So I introduced her to my two favorite Rachmaninoff pieces.
I believe she enjoyed them.

After resting through the CD Hertsje returned to her family of dolls while I watched Broeder sleep.


He is three and a half.
Still looks like a baby when he's asleep.
I needed this.


No comments: