Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, June 30, 2017

A Few Small Things

This is the Royal Bayreuth Sunbunnet Girls candle holder I found at the Allegan Flea on Sunday.

LOVE Sunbonnet Girls!
And the Zell's pitcher that I also found there is in the upper right hand corner.

At the Downtown Market Vintage Flea a few weeks ago I found the small creamer at the bottom right, and another cup and saucer.

I'd like to think that this shelf looks complete now.

But I seem to like to think a whole bunch of crazy things.

Only time will tell.
I also found the framed tile at the Vintage Flea.

The two  Dutch scene cups were found on our vacation in Traverse City a month ago.
 The tile above goes nicely with this one, that I found in Wisconsin on our fall trip.

Can't get enough Dutch stuff.

Or so it seems.
These two do not look Dutch.

They are the Fisher Price babies I found Sunday at the Allegan Flea.

These are for me.

I plan to play with them every day!

I might.

You don't know.
And the aluminum toy kitchenware set?

I've seen them for so much higher.

All this was only $4.00.

How could I NOT buy them?

Well, I couldn't not.

So I did.

Have I mentioned lately that I am desperately trying to scale back?

Ask me how THAT'S working out, why don't you?

No comments: