Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mornings At My House

These two delightful children, Hertsje and Broeder, come early for breakfasst three weekday mornings.

After breakfast Broeder found what he was SURE was a disco ball.

These two took turns holding it over their head while dancing their energetic hearts out.
See?

Some might see a styrofoam ball with tiny mirrors glued onto it to make a vase filler.

But truth be told, it's a tiny disco ball which required them to participate in early morning dancing.

They've got moves I've never seen before.

Amazing, really.
Yup.

Hold that disco ball up high!
When the dance is over, back into the green-depression-glass-cookie-jar-I-found-last-week it goes!

Seriously.

I have book shelves full of books to read, closets filled with age-appropriate toys, and an art room with everything you could ever want for creating.

But a vase filler styrofoam ball with mirrors glued on it was the highlight of the morning.

No comments: