Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Windows

No great burst of red leaves this year.

But I am thankful for the color it has!

Our other maple trees are losing leaves that are still green

What a strange autumn this has been.

Oh, and we are experimenting with hanging paned glass windows in our front windows.

Not sure what will stay and what will go, although I'd have to say I like looking out through the many panes.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

It's been an unusual autumn "down" here, too.
And, oh! What a difficult decision about the panes that must be.
I think I like them! Are they yours to hang and take down as you please?