Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, December 31, 2017

Just A Few More Pictures

These five pictures were taken with my better camera, in the living room where the natural light was a touch better.

The young ones were excited.
This may be one of my favorite pictures ever.

My niece and her husband are extremely photogenic.

And adorable. 
More excited young ones.
There were many things I was planning for this day that didn't happen.

Being sick didn't help any with that.

But I supposed there is always next year.
Another Extended family Christmas party is in the books!


No comments: