Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Looks Like Winter Might Have Left. FINALLY.

This week Pake is working three half days.  That means he is done working at eight in the morning!  His hours have a few perks, this being one of them.
So, yesterday we went with Broeder to spend some time at Meijer Gardens.
(This morning, Pake is at the zoo with Hertsje's kindergarten glass.)
Although the butterfly exhibit is officially over, there were still quit a few of them flying around.

And for the record, it was NOT nearly as hot and humid inside the exhibit yesterday as it was the other two times we went.  Less crowded, less heat, less humidity, made for a much happier me! (and we all know that is the most important thing, right? please say yes.)
Not a lot of green in the trees yet, but that is coming.
We know this because we went to the gardens to look for "signs of spring". 
There were many of those to be found.
Sigh..,
My life, taking pictures of the back of people I love. 
Broeder could not wait to be able to do this again.  He very patiently waited his turn.

Unlike my children, and Daughter's four, Broeder and Hertsje LIVE to join in with any other children they come across.  Making friends has never been hard for them.  I admire them for this, as it is a gift I do not possess.
Must.
Roll.
Down.
Hill.
Oh, and one must also pretend a very large horse is about to squish you.
In the 80's and sunny.
Don't think we did not appreciate that!
Broeder.


Well I TRIED to get us all into a selfie.
I guess TECHNICALLY I did.

And he is asleep!
Or deep in prayer, it's hard to say.

No comments: