Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, August 05, 2018

Cottage 2018, Last Sunday

 Sunday we were all together, playing games, swimming, eating, relaxing, all those wonderful cottage experiences we longed for all year.
The cottage has a lot of interesting games to chose from.
This one was loads of fun.
Even I could do it, and that is saying A LOT.
I spent most of my time on the deck.
I'm boring like that.
But I make no apologies for it. 
The wonderful thing about all the games, is that there was ALMOST always someone willing to play them with you...
... or, play in their own fantasy world NEXT to you while you played in yours.
ALL SIX grandchildren in the same picture! 
This is NOT easy to do.
I do believe they ALL had fun.
My hope is that they remember this for the rest of their lives. 

I know I will.
 It's me! 



This is not me.
But, it was enjoyable to watch!



Son-in-law took this picture of Oldest Son so he could explain to me the setting I would need to take a picture of the moon during the night.
It shall remain one of my favorite pictures, EVER.

No comments: