Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Cottage 2018, Last Tuesday

There is ALWAYS something to see on the lake.
Binoculars come in handy for easy viewing, or in my case, the zoom lens on my camera.

I spent the day reading on the deck.
All day.
It was wonderful, and completely my idea of the perfect vacation.


Since I cannot eat a S'more I was at least able to take pictures of other people enjoying theirs.
A lot of stickiness happened.
There were even some good flames going on.
Everyone has their personal preference for the done-ness of a roasted marshmallow.
We are marshmallow connoisseurs!
 Lest you fear I suffered, I DID eat half of a Hershey bar.
I also counted the carbs.


Some are more serious about it than others.
And then, it was on to the sunset.
For every picture of a sunset you see here, there are at least 50 more.
This surprises no one, I'm sure.
Pink waves.
So pretty!

No comments: